HCX Style Guide: Emma Stanworth

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

It’s impossible to go through uni without at least occasionally needing to dress smart. Whether you’re attending an interview for a summer job or endless assessment centres for grad schemes, sometimes your good old blue jeans just aren’t going to cut it. This week HCX is taking tips from third year student Emma Stanworth, who has totally perfected the smart chic look.

Emma has opted for a smart navy Zara skirt, paired with a colourful shirt. A pop of colour is one of the easiest ways to keep any smart outfit stylish, just like this bright jade green.

Matching her skirt with a Pull and Bear knitted cardigan, Emma has managed to keep her outfit sophisticated whilst being prepared for the chill of winter. Trying to find the balance between smart and comfortable can often be tricky, but this outfit caters perfectly for both.                                                                

Outfit

Top: H&M

Cardigan: Pull and Bear

Skirt: Zara

Hannah Jones, 3d year Theology Student at Exeter Uni with a pretty bad makeup obsession.