This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

It’s finally happened. After months and months of walking around bundled up with two jumpers, a coat and a scarf – the sun has finally decided to show itself, and we couldn’t be happier. In order to celebrate this oh so happy an occasion, HCX thought we’d take a look at some spring styles for this year. For inspiration, we needn’t look further than third year English and Film student Chloe Dixon

We can’t get enough of Chloe’s sunny look, which is the perfect combination of chic, classy and peppy

For those sunny days on campus when all you want to do is soak up those rays, a simple striped skirt is always a good option. When paired with a light flowing tank top, it adds a certain je ne sais quoi that we just love. Some simple sandles will really round off the look, while some striking red sunnies will leave people dazzled. A look that will never go out of style, this outfit proves that simple and classic is always the way forward

Outfit 

Top: New Look

Skirt: Primark

Sandals: Birkenstock

Sunglasses: Vintage from Urban Outfitters

Bethany is a third year english student studying at Exeter University and is the Fashion and Beauty Editor for Exeter's chapter of Her Campus. In between shopping for the latest trends and reading the latest celebrity gossip and fashion news, she enjoys working out and improving on her fitness. Bethany is also a keen photographer, often seen snapping photos of the night sky and friends. She dreams of travelling the world and discovering its couture, food and sites, and ultimately becoming a successful writer.