HCX Hotel of the Week: Katikies Hotel, Santorini

Nestled in the cliffs of the beautiful town of Oia, the stunning Katikies Hotel
looks out over the Aegean Sea. Its pure white buildings, free form structures and infinity pools promise a relaxing retreat, perfect for soothing the most stressed of minds (with which we can all identify at the moment!)

The 27 rooms all hint at the luxurious atmosphere, with touches of marble and soft blue accents. Everything is peaceful – no bright colours here – with super soft beds and terraces to enjoy those amazing views over breakfast.

The poolside restaurant uses locally sourced ingredients to provide contemporary Mediterranean cuisine, whilst on the secluded rooftop, a separate dining experience is available: with only four tables you can enjoy a truly exclusive evening! The pool bar is there to keep you refreshed throughout the day, and wine tasting is on offer
to make the most of Santorini’s local vineyards.

18km from Santorini Airport, and only 3km from the beach, Katikies Hotel
is perfectly located in Oia’s peaceful surroundings. Crisp white buildings abound; at sunset, head to the Sunset Serenade point to watch the warm hues colour the buildings for a moment as the sun dips beneath the horizon.

Boasting indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, a library, sun terrace and some absolutely breath-taking views out over the open sea, we can’t think of anywhere better to soak up the sunshine and watch our worries disappear, maybe with a massage or a cocktail in hand. In fact, we aren’t sure how anyone can leave!

Rooms start
at €339 in low season, making this a true luxury option – a girl can dream! Visit their website to find out more, if only to enjoy the seriously relaxing music and photos which inspire some real travel dreaming.

Photo Credits

www.katikieshotelsantorini.com

Writing for the travel section of Her Campus Exeter. Dreaming of exploring the world on a budget. Studying English and French.