This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Here at Her Campus Exeter we’ve all received the email for 20% off at ASOS and suddenly found our shopping bag at £500, still browsing… With everyone smack in the middle of deadline season, its time we treated ourselves a little, even if it is just scrolling the internet drooling while ignoring those pesky 2000 words…

A classic Mulberry Alexa bag is just a term’s rent payment away at £1100. But it’s all worth it to emulate the legendary style maven!

For those of us who fancy a little something beyond a £2 Cadbury advent calendar, John Lewis has the Ciaté Nail Polish Advent Calendar for £42, allowing you to open up 23 days of mini nail polishes and one big one as a Christmas Eve treat!

There’s nothing like a cuddling up with a faux fur throw, by a fireplace with a hot chocolate and a book right? (A girl’s got to dream!) For £350 at John Lewis the dream could be yours – well the cuddly throw anyways, snowy holiday is not included!

[pagebreak]

To save you that pesky walk to campus how about a new bike for Christmas? Beg Vintage Bicycles are just £675 – for £45 more you can get the accompanying basket!

Nothing completes Christmas dinner like crackers, and Harrods have outdone everyone with their Traditional Berries Luxury Christmas Crackers. For £299 you get a handmade hat made of silk, and that’s not even the treat inside: including a crystal drop pendant and matching stud earrings!

The perfect flats have been found and they mix cute with quirk and they are all Her Campus Exeter wants this Christmas! Charlotte Olympia’s Glitter Kitty Flats for £495 are just what our toes are hoping to slip into!

[pagebreak]

Who wouldn’t want to walk into a party with this showstopper in your hands? You don’t need man candy when you can have the Louis Vuitton Sequined Clutch, for £900. 

Last on the list we’ll be sending up to Santa this December, is the perfect watch to count down those seconds till the New Year! ASOS has this Marc by Marc Jacobs watch for £229, perfect accessory for the year ahead!

Photo Credits: harrods.com, begbicycles.com, asos.com, fabsugar.com, vogue.com, johnlewis.com, blogspot.com, mirror.co.uk