This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is Sachi Minami. When is she not busy being Chief Photographer for Exepose, you can spot her snapping photos for several societies and tackling her Psychology degree, with the occassional/often appearance at Arena.

What do you love most about being Chief Photographer for Exepose?

I love getting to know so many people at university while doing something I love. All the loevly people at Exeposé are so sweet and chill! 

What has been your favourite event that you’ve covered?

I think my favourite event that I’ve ever covered was probably the BLS End of Year Gala last year. Itt was the first event where I proved myself as a photographer and got my first paycheck too!

How has your course being treating you this year?

It has been quite difficult – writing essays have never been my favourite, and the stress levels have definitely increased since first year!

How did you get into photography?

Since I was little, I had a burning passion for travelling and I always took pictures to remember all my moments. In middle school, my parents got me a DSLR and I started playing around with different camera settings which got me hooked! 

Quickfire Questions

Favourite club?

Either DSP or Project Fridays at Unit 1 (aka Arena)

Favourite Restaurant in Exeter?

Turtle Bay

Favourite TV show?

Stranger Things – 10/10 would recommend! 

Favourite song at the moment?

Beautiful Escape – Tom Misch & Zak Abel (all-time favourite)

Thank you for answering our questions, Sachi! Hope you have a great year!

I am the Editor for Culture here at Her Campus Exeter. I love long walks (to the fridge, of course), and binge watching chick flicks. Mean Girls is my favourite movie and I quote it way more frequently than I should. I am a second year Law student trying to adult but occasionally failing at it.