HCX Campus Cutie: Josh Davies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Ladies, are you ready to meet HCX’s newest Campus Cutie? This week, we had the pleasure of catching up with Welsh hunk Josh Davies – usually found in Cavern, on the rugby field or lazing around in bed. What more could you want? 

Name: Josh Davies

Year: 3

Degree: Law

Relationship Status: Single

Hi Josh, first things first, describe yourself in three words:

I like fun.

What is your ideal date?

Something active and away from lots of people, try to go up some mountains or take her to a secluded beach.

Who is your celebrity crush and why?

Selena Gomez, from a very young age – I’m talking when she was on Barney the Dinosaur.

Where would we normally find you in Exeter?

Bed or Bath

Tell us an interesting fact about yourself.

In Sixth Form I played Link Larkin (Zac Efron) in Hairspray as part of my schools production.

If you could be an animal, what would you be?

Aardvark… obviously

Do you play any sports?

Rugby, with the occasional appearance at intramural football and am currently working on my squash game.

What do you think is your best feature?

How soft my hair is.

Tell us your best chat up line

See this line ________, its not just any line… it’s a chat up line!

Quick Fire Questions:

Sun or Snow? Snow

Pieminister or Comida? Pies

Blondes or Brunettes? Blondes

TP or Cavern? Cavern

HCX Travel Editor 2015-16 Georgina is a final year Modern Languages student at the University of Exeter. Currently studying French, Spanish and Portuguese, Georgina loves to travel and has worked in Spain, France and Portugal, as well as having just travelled around South America. Full of stories, hints and tips for the keen student traveller, Georgina can't wait to get involved with HCX and help to inspire wanderlust in all of the readers.