HC Spring Break Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

This week the Her Campus Spring Survival Kit arrived on our doorstep and we cannot explain how excited we all were. It has been a busy term for us ladies at Her Campus. We have partnered with Mind Your Head society to cover Eating Disorders Awareness Week, got you to tell us what makes a woman inspirational in aid of International Woman’s Day and celebrated our 2nd birthday in style at Hole in the Wall. All this including regular Her Campus updates and the odd competition has made it a term that we certainly will not be forgetting anytime soon.

However, with deadlines approaching and the four walls of the library becoming almost too familiar, it was so lovely to be greeted by the surprise on Monday afternoon. Whilst the outside of the box was beautiful it was not long until intrigue got the better of us and we had to take a sneak peek inside- it is safe to say we were not disappointed.

The box was full to the brim with Her Campus goodies and a selection of products and discounts from our wonderful partners. We cannot wait to share all the goodies with the rest of our team who have been working hard so hard this term to provide you with some fantastic content.

We would like to say a huge thank you for all the companies which provided the gifts for the boxes- you have made some very tired and stressed Brits extremely happy. Thank you to TRESemme for the 7 Day Keratin Smooth Control starter sets- these will definitely go a long way to controlling the frizz in the midst of Spring. Similarly, we would like to thank Zotos Professional for not only providing us with the means in which to keep our coloured hair in great condition for up to 50% longer, but also saving the bank account a few pennies as this means we can put off that expensive hair cut until next term! The Zotos 5-in-1 cleansing conditioner will streamline your hair routine, consisting of a shampoo, conditioner, de-tangler and shine treatment! Who said you could not have it all?!

We are going to be feeling summer ready once we have utilised our Yokini swimwear discount and it will be so great to be the first in the UK to showcase this brand. Similarly, we cannot wait to rock those Her Campus sunglasses– here’s to the best summer yet!

Thank you to Chipotle, the FREE chips and guac cards will certainly brighten up any exams and the impending dissertations and will definitely be taken advantage of during the holidays! Our tummies are rumbling just thinking about it!  

As always the Her Campus swag was so brill! This time we were treated to a blue coffee cup with additional cup covers in pink and blue as well as a ‘Her Campus’ sticker!

Once again we would just like to say a huge thank you to all that helped make the surprise incredible- we really do feel so spoilt!

WE LOVE HCX!