This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Behind the bright blue eyes of this week’s campus cutie lies a guy who’s always up for a laugh, even painting on goggle marks with fake tan for the recent ski club ball. Read on to find out why he’s HCX’s campus cutie

1. Name: George Creed

2. Year: 2nd

3. Studying: BA Geography

4. Hometown: Oxford

5. Relationship status: Unattached

6. Perfect Valentines Day: Renting out the Forum and covering the floor in rose petals with a troop of acrobats hanging from the ceiling. Veuve Clicquot and chocolate truffles are compulsory

7. Ideal Valentines present: A trip to paradise with you

8. Describe yourself in 3 words: Entertaining, laidback, spontaneous

9. Favourite place in the world: Kanda – the foothills of the Himalayas in India at sunset gazing over the ethereal landscape

10. Favourite place in Exeter: Cathedral Green on a windswept evening

11. Favourite night out in Exeter and why: Wednesday TP at hockey socials… you will find me on the ledge

12. What do you look for in a girl: Someone that will make me laugh, quirky, not afraid to make a fool of themselves. A sense of humour is essential.

13. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time: On the front page of Country Life magazine

14. Theme song to your life/favourite song: Proclaimers, ‘I will walk 500 miles’ (for you)

15. Where can you most commonly be found in Exeter: Forum, hockey pitch, mozzers.

So there you have it ladies, Campus Cutie of the week! So be sure to doll yourself up, get knowledgeable about Country Life and head to TP’s top floor ledge…