Five Jobs You Can Apply For On Campus Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Here at HCX, we have found 5 jobs on campus to help you earn some extra money in between lectures. Keep an eye out for jobs available on all the on-campus eateries, and participating in psychology studies is another way to earn a little bit of money when it suits you. Go to the careerzone to find out more information!

1.     Experienced Prezi Student
If you are a whizz at using Prezi then this on campus job could be perfect for you!
Application closing date: 12/09/2013.

[pagebreak]

2.     University Fair Event Assistants
Inside Careers are recruiting existing students across numerous universities in the UK to assist in their Marketing & Events team at Careers and Fresher’s fairs.
Application closing date: 23/09/2013. 

[pagebreak]

3.     Student Marketer
Student marketers required by Graduate Promotions! A flexible, casual job that takes place on-campus and involves participating in promotions and events on behalf of graduate recruiters.
Application closing date: 15/09/2013. 

[pagebreak]

4.     Study Participation Opportunity
Earn £20 for participation in a study at St Luke’s Campus, University of Exeter.
Application closing date: 31/10/2013. 

[pagebreak]

5.     Part-time Barista
AMT Coffee, located in the Forum building on Streatham Campus, requires a part-time barista to work 20 hours per week.
Application closing date: 30/09/2013.