This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Name: Sarah Kirkham

As many of our readers know, October was Breast Cancer Awareness month. Her Campus Exeter are strong supporters of this worthy cause and have consequently become accustomed to spotting splashes of pink all around campus.

One of these appeared in the name of Sarah Kirkham, pictured above outside Streatham Court, wearing a pink lace top from Urban Outfitters. Combined with multi-toned high waisted shorts and studded ankle boots from her favourite shop, Topshop, Sarah is in keeping with this months breast cancer theme in a sophisticated manner. Teaming these items with a chunky grey knit from Primark, Sarah also manages to look stylish without breaking the bank.

Name: Richard Bath

This week Her Campus Exeter have been on the lookout for autumnal style on campus. Pictured here is Richard Bath, who couldn’t be more suitably dressed for the ever colder, wetter and windier days coming our way.

Wearing a ‘Walker Jacket’ from the Swedish brand ‘Boomerang’, Richard keeps warm and dry while sporting an alternative to the popular waxed Barbour jacket. In keeping with an autumnal colour scheme, Richard pairs his outerwear with navy blue jeans and a mahogany leather satchel.

Naming ‘Ralph Lauren’ as his all round favourite shop and brand, Richard is the perfect example of how to keep warm and stylish throughout the coming months. 

Georgie Hazell is a final year Anthropology and International Politics student at the University of Exeter, UK. Georgie became involved with Her Campus during her semester studying abroad at the College of William & Mary, along with Rocket (the campus fashion magazine), Trendspotters (the campus fashion TV show) and Tri Delta sorority. She hopes to pursue a career in media or marketing in the future. Georgie has a passion for travel and experiencing new cultures, and spent five months travelling the world on her Gap Year.