This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Name: Ali Gillum

Still on the lookout for pink attire in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness month last October, HCX came across Ali Gillum on campus this week.

Ali was spotted in the Forum wearing a grey knitted jumper and rose pink jeggings, both from H&M, with a white cotton blouse from a vintage shop in East London. Emphasising her flair for fashion, Ali sports a pair of glasses from Gok Wan’s very own Specsavers range.

Unable to pick just one favourite shop, Ali’s style advice for readers is to hunt out good vintage shops and to try and steer clear from the highstreet. Reflecting her interest for individuality, Ali can be found throughout Exeter promoting her own company ‘Macaw’, which specialises in handmade bags, laptop cases and cushions – perfect for introducing some unique accessories to your winter wardrobe.

Name: Ash Wilson

Spotted in the Forum this week, Ash Wilson demonstrates perfectly how to combine style and comfort for a long day on campus. Wearing a grey printed jumper from Primark and dark jeans from Urban Outfitters, he keeps it simple in a contrasting monochrome look. Ash completes his outfit with a pair of practical black and white lace up trainers.

Ash recommends taking the time to look through charity shops in order to find unique and fashionable bargain pieces that will set you apart from the crowd. 

Georgie Hazell is a final year Anthropology and International Politics student at the University of Exeter, UK. Georgie became involved with Her Campus during her semester studying abroad at the College of William & Mary, along with Rocket (the campus fashion magazine), Trendspotters (the campus fashion TV show) and Tri Delta sorority. She hopes to pursue a career in media or marketing in the future. Georgie has a passion for travel and experiencing new cultures, and spent five months travelling the world on her Gap Year.