Deadline Survival 101

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

It’s that time of year again, where we find ourselves spending more time in the library than at home. We can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel of deadlines but we’re not quite there! We were therefore thrilled to receive our HC Survival Kit last week, filled with little treats which have made library sessions much more bearable! This fab coffee cup holder brightens up even the dullest morning!

Even amidst all the stress, we find we need a bit of ‘Me time’! Therefore these fun novels have provided a great distraction and way to unwind in the evenings!

We at HCX love our food and find that when deadline stress hits we need that little extra bit of fuel to get us through! Our free Chipotle vouchers have allowed us a welcome treat and a chance to escape Costa!!!

We feel that our HC Survival Kit came just in the nick of time and has given us the push we needed to knuckle down and get our deadlines done before the Easter break! Thanks Her Campus!!