COMPETITION: Choccie Bar Flavour Competition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Forget Santa, ‘Choccie Bar‘ coming to town is what HCX have been waiting for!

With numerous awards under its belt, includie Foodie product of the year 2014, the local artisan chocolatier has taken pride of place in its first shop, at 29 Gandy Street!

Offering a huge range of chocolates, specialist marshmallows (all the rage, don’t you know!), flavoured vodkas, and a rather extraordinary chocolate wine that combines our two favourite treats, trust us when we say Choccie Bar has plenty to tempt you!Their baguettes, paninis, salad pots and chilli also make this a great location for a lunch on-the-go.

One thing we loved about Choccie Bar is how customisable the products are; owner Katie proudly told us that she can create flavours on request due to all chocolates being hand-made on site.

Which got us thinking….

Choccie Bar and HCX have teamed up for a competition to create our very own ‘Her Campus’ chocolate.

It’s up to YOU, our readers, to help us pick the new flavour for a chance to win a big box of your winning truffle, plus a lovely little ‘Choccie Bar’ Apron!

Katie is looking for something innovative – forget about champagne truffles and let your imagination run wild!

To enter, simply visit our Facebook page to share our post about the competition, and Facebook message ‘Her Campus Exeter’ your suggestion before December the 13th 2014.

Shortlisted flavours will be experimented with over Christmas, and the winner will be announced at the end of the first week of term, January 12th 2015.

Good luck, Sweeties!