Clique Mondays at Timepiece: What You Need to Know

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Timepiece, arguably the most infamous club in Exeter, is THE place to be on a Wednesday and Friday night – providing the students of Exeter with three floors of fun-filled debauchery. The much loved big dog of Exeter’s club scene is set to brighten up our night-time partying even further with its new dedicated student club night Clique Mondays.

Timepiece’s third official student club night offers the best drink deals, spectacular themed events, the finest DJ’S, amazing competitions and giveaways each week, plus celebrity guest appearances along with much more!

If this isn’t enough to get you rushing down to the cobbled pavements of Little Castle Street, then Clique Mondays’ awesome sponsor will. The dedicated student night is sponsored by premium clothing brand Plongee – think Jack Wills with a chic French twist – who will be giving away £100 to spend at Plongee each week, all you have to do is dress to impress. What’s not to love? Party the night away and be in with the chance of increasing your wardrobe in the process.

The lovely people at Clique Student Mondays also welcome social/group bookings as well society sponsorships, offering exclusive deals which you would be hard pushed to beat, all you have to do is contact Clique Student Mondays for more details.

The all new Timepiece Student Mondays kicks off with a one month student party, ‘AIN’T NOBODY FRESHER’. Start the term off with a bang by purchasing the one month pass for £16, which includes entry to Clique Mondays at Timepiece for one month! This jam packed month of partying includes a beach party, UV rave, guest appearance from Made In Chelsea’s one and only Jamie Laing and a geek/N.E.R.D party.  The AIN’T NOBODY FRESHER pass provides access to all of the above, but this is a limited offer, so make sure you snap up your ticket quickly to avoid missing out! Once you’ve purchased your ticket you can exchange it on campus between 12-2pm each day for your exclusive wristband.

The shenanigans commence on Monday 16th of September where Clique Mondays will transform Timepiece into a tropical paradise – complete with cocktails, beach wear and ample amounts of sand (who said going to University equals the end of summer fun).  

Secure your ticket for Clique Mondays ‘AIN’T NOBODY FRESHER’ event, launching on the 16th of September, by clicking here (make sure you watch Jamie Laing’s video message for you too!)

Check out Clique Mondays Facebook page to keep updated with all the latest goings on. Like the page to be in with the chance to win VIP AAA access to their nights, including the chance to win the Holy Grail that is a Timepiece gold card! Plus a VIP meet & greet with MIC’s Jamie Laing and some clobber from Plongee clothing… they do know how to spoil us!

Photo credits: www.tumblr.com

Laura is a third year English Literature student at the University of Exeter. Laura has been a member of Her Campus since 2012, when she decided it was time to actually get involved in something CV worthy. Since joining HCX Laura has been heavily involved with the Culture team writing on everything from film reviews to blogging about what to do on your day off. Having never been involved in journalism before Laura has been pleasantly surprised by how much she has enjoyed her time at HCX. This year Laura is lucky enough to be the editor of Local Culture, and is relishing the excuse to explore Exeter in search of article ideas instead of tackling her extensive reading list. When Laura isn't writing for Her Campus, or staring aimlessly at her laptop in the library hoping a first class essay will miraculously appear, she loves to socialise with friends and explore the area surrounding Exeter (especially if it involves a beach).This summer Laura will be interning at OK! Magazine in their online department, as well as gaining work experience in the press office at Arsenal Football Club. Laura will also be relaxing with friends and family and booking as many holidays as possible. After University Laura wants to pursue a career in public relations in the travel and lifestyle industries. She intends to put off becoming an adult for at least another year by embarking on the classic 'gap year' experience and travelling the world- all in the aid of her future career of course...