This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

‘Tis the season for giving and with Christmas just around the corner (and with all these crazy deadlines), I’m sure most of us are on that last-minute rush to buy our loved ones the perfect gift.

So, without further ado, to help you on your way, here is our Christmas beauty gift guide!

PERFUME: Jo Malone Gift Set

When in doubt, buying a loved one perfume is always a winner! If the person you’re gifting is on the nice list, why not show them your appreciation by treating them to some luxurious goodies from Jo Malone? They have a huge range of scents to suit everyone’s tastes and with their stunning packaging, this would make the perfect gift for Christmas! Plus, a girl can never have too much perfume right?

Price: £64.00 for a set of five

NAILS: Ciaté Mini Paint Palette 

With so many parties and celebrations to attend during the holidays, we all want to be looking our best! Whether we rock a festive candy-cane inspired manicure on Christmas Day or to spruce up an LBD on New Years Eve, this nail polish set would be a great gift for any beauty lover! 

Price: £25.00 

MAKE-UP: Benefit’s Groovy Kind-A-Love Box Set

What girl doesn’t love to receive make-up as a gift? Especially if it’s this incredible set containing all our favourite Benefit essentials to keep you looking flawless at Christmas parties! A faultless present that anyone would love to open on Christmas Day! 

Price: £29.50

[pagebreak]

BATH & BODY: Lush’s ‘Happy Christmas’ Gift Box

Baby, it’s cold outside! What better way to warm up this Christmas than with a relaxing hot bath. Containing a delicious smelling soap bar, shower gel, a luxurious and festive body butter, a bath bomb and a moisturiser- this ticks all the boxes! If you need any more convincing, these gifts already come inside beautiful packaging so it’ll save you the hassle of having to wrestle with wrapping paper yourself! 

Price: £22.95

HAIR: BaByliss Boutique Smooth Ceramic Hair Straighteners

Whether it is to straighten hair or to create smooth sensual curls to rock on a night out, this is the perfect hair tool to give this Christmas! They heat up in only 15 seconds and have twelve different heat settings; they’re so simple to use and they would even be a great present for mums! 

Price: £44.99

So, there you have it- our complete beauty gift guide for you this Christmas! We hope you enjoy picking out lots of gorgeous things for your sisters, mums, aunties and best friends and we can’t wait to hear about them! Tweet us @HerCampusExeter!