This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Name: Ben Stupples

Year: 4th

Course: English Literature & Spanish.

Hometown: Bristol

Relationship status: Single

How would you describe yourself in 3 words? 

Tallish and charismatic. 

What do you look for in a girl? 

Genuineness.

What’s your biggest turn-off in a girl? 

The opposite of genuineness: pretence.

Describe your perfect date…

Having lived in Spain, where you can have a great meal for a reasonable price, I love going out to eat. My ideal date, then, would probably be going out somewhere (Côte, Carluccios or Harry’s in Exeter) and sharing a bottle of wine, which, if I’m choosing, would probably be red.    

Who’s your celebrity role model and why?

I’ve been re-watching Band of Brothers and Homeland recently, so, bearing that in mind, I would say Damian Lewis. After seeing him play small parts on television when I was younger, it’s nice to see him have such success. 

Who’s your celebrity crush?

At the moment, Sofía Vergara.  

If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why?

Madrid, unsurprisingly. I had such a great time there. If you told me I had to go back today, I wouldn’t hesitate in doing so.

What’s your worst fear?

Waking up to find my room covered with copies of Exeposé. 

Favourite pizza topping?

When I’m tired, hungover and hungry: a Dominos meat-feast. (I’m salivating just thinking about it.)

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

If everything goes to plan (I get a 2:1 this year, in other words) I’d like to be working for a newspaper or a media organisation as a Spanish correspondent. If that doesn’t happen, I’ll just endeavour to be the next J.K. Rowling.  

One piece of advice to HCX readers on how to win your heart….

Read The Tab, of course.

Nothing like a bit of self-promotion from a Campus Cutie!

Montana is a fourth year English Literature and French student and Travel Editor for HCX. She recently spent her year abroad in Paris interning in journalism and marketing for the International Herald Tribune and Twenga respectively. Her year abroad highlights include running the Paris half marathon, attending H&M's A/W 2013 fashion show and watching the women's semi-finals at the French Open. Montana also keeps a blog where she updates her readers on everything from travel and cultural outings to food and French men. When she's not accidentally offending French people with her unsubtle sarcasm, Montana can be found singing along to musical soundtracks, eating too much cheese, quoting Mean Girls, putting on a half-convincing American accent or lusting after anything purple. She's also a keen skiier and occasionally enjoys waterskiing and scuba-diving too. Montana's dream is to travel the world one day so she is thrilled to be Travel Editor for HCX this year and can't wait to start up the new section!