This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

This week’s Exeter campus cutie is a certain Mr. Alexander Knox… here is what you girls need to know:

Name: Alex Knox
Year: 2
Degree: PPE
Hometown: Woking

If you could describe yourself in three words what would they be? Yellow, average and charming

Where would we find you on campus? Probably in the dark corners of the library or on a Wednesday at the tennis centre cheering on my pals.

Favourite night out? Timepiece Wednesday – top top back left, all the boiz loving each other.

If you could have a superpower what would it be? To fly…like a chicken

Relationship status: In a relationship and very much in love. #ursulaheywood, be gentle. 

Biggest turn on/turn off? Kind eyes and a caring heart/ Girls that tie their shoelaces immaculately.

Best pick-up line: Cluck cluck cluck I’m a chicken and you’ve ruffled my feathers!

What is your most memorable event so far at Exeter? Meeting George Hackett and berate Haskins. We’re close now…

Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? Stinking rich with my company “chicken enterprises”.

Tell us a fun fact about yourself…  Being social sec [of EUTC] I often just randomly think up fun little games for my friends or will randomly just sing a fun little song to them; i basically know all the fun things to do and say…

We’ll have to take your word for it Knoxy.. So there we have it- a yellow loving chicken-obsessed tennis player.