5 Reasons Why Leather Should Be Your BFF This Autumn

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

We may be sad that our beautiful summer dresses and fabulous flip flops are once more retuning to the back of the wardrobe for another year.  However, there is definitely a consolation prize that we can’t wait for: our leather jackets! We can’t deny that we’ve missed our leather jacket and jeans look that never failed to be a hit. But it’s not just leather jackets we can’t get enough of at the minute; anything leather is in. Stylish, practical and eye catching, leather is the perfect addition to your wardrobe this autumn. Here are reasons why we think leather should be your BFF this Autumn.   

1. Leather keeps you warm, which is essential during Autumn.                                                                           

Jennifer Aniston looks super stylish without shivering in the cold here.

2. Leather makes you look edgy, mysterious and a little badass.                                                                           

Oh and did we mention irresistible? Megan Fox knows it.

3. One leather item can be used in a thousand different ways.                                                                                

From sporting a sexy casual look to a sophisticated one. Shakira’s sky-high leather boots go with everything.

4. Leather might be quite expensive, but it lasts forever, especially with good care. 

5. Everything exists in leather, so there’s going to be something for you. It can be styled however you want it.                                                                             

You can even wear it on your head if that’s your thing, now go have fun with it

Leather is “never going to give you up, let you down, run around and desert you, make you cry, say goodbye or tell a lie and hurt you”…yes, you just read the lyrics to Never Gonna Give You Up, but the message rings true. Leather is fabulous and stylish and goes with almost every look. Leather is a true friend of fashion.