Summer Survival Kits

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter Cornwall chapter.

You’re tired. You’re stressed. The library is beginning to feel like your home. You’re in need of some good news- and you know what, we’re here to give it to you! Because the Summer Survival Kit has arrived! Our sponsors have sent us some more amazing things, and these goodies might just be the way to get through those exams.

A few of our favourite things included The Her Campus Guide to College Life which literally tells you everything there is to know about having a brilliant time at uni- from avoiding the dreading ‘freshers fifteen’, to getting internships, thinking about study abroad and it pretty much covers every area of uni life! Crunch Live are helping us get ready for summer with an exclusive and free 30-day trial which gives you unlimited access to 70+ online workouts inspired by Crunch’s most popular classes – such as yoga, pilates and strength training. With real instructors leading the classes it’s the perfect exercise from the comfort of your home! We are seriously excited to try out Blink Tattoos temporary tattoos which glow under black light- next time I go out, I know I’ll be wearing a few tattoos.

There were many other wonderful sponsors who have supplied us with some end of term essentials, and here they all are:

• Chipotle BOGO cards/free entrée cards
  • boohoo “April Showers” ponchos + #WeAreUSA magazines/promo codes
  • Rich Bitch by Nicole Lapin
  • Crunch Live — Free month of online workouts
  • chloe + isabel GEM cards + bracelets
  • Blink Tattoos
  • HCXO keychain

Thanks to each and every one of our awesome sponsors for providing us with incredible products that everyone is fighting to get their hands on!

Kirsten Munday

Exeter Cornwall