Finals Survival Kit!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter Cornwall chapter.

It’s cold. It’s dark. Deadlines are looming. The library is beginning to feel like your home. You’re in need of some good news- and you know what, we’re here to give it to you! Because the Finals Survival Kit has arrived! Our sponsors manage to send us more amazing things everytime, and seriously these goodies might just be the things to keep us going until the end of term.

At the moment everyone is wandering around sneezing their heads off and carrying bags of tissues, so Cold-EEZE sent a winter essential in the form of Cold Remedy, which will help reduce the duration of your cold and boost your immune system. Chipotle gave us some Free Burrito, Bowl, Order of Tacos, or Salad Cards- not only is Chipotle providing yummy food, they’re also trying to mainly use organic ingredients, and serve more naturally raised meat than any other restaurant chain. There’s not a girl in the world that would say no to free hair samples and TRESemmé made us squeal for joy at their hairsprays and Keratin Smooth Sample Sets- no matter how dull it gets outside, our hair is going to be soft and shiny!

There were many other wonderful sponsors who have supplied us with some end-of-term essentials, and here they all are:

• Chipotle BOGO cards
  • Chiptole Free Burrito Cards 
  • Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Samples 
  • TRESemmé hairsprays and Keratin Smooth Sample Sets
  • Kettle Brand Hey Neighbor Kits (with chips included!)
  • Luna Bar Chocolate Peppermint Stick
  • CamelBak Pink Eddy Bottles
  • Bayer’s The Timeline Project Zines
  • chain & charcoal: $20 gift card
  • baublebar meme alphabet bracelet and promo code
  • Aritzia Hello Opportunity Cards + Gift Cards
  • Cosabella Underwear + Coupons

Thanks to each and every one of our awesome sponsors for providing us with incredible products that everyone is fighting to get their hands on!

Kirsten Munday

Exeter Cornwall