Campus Cutie: Edd Williams

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter Cornwall chapter.

Our Campus Cutie this week is Edd Williams, read on to learn the way to this man’s heart…

Subject: Politics and International Studies

Year: Second

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Hometown: Matching, Essex

1) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? I’d really like to go to the Far East, and see Vietnam. I had plans to go last summer, but in the end we didn’t get it together. It’s somewhere that is definitely on my bucket list.

2) If you owned a pub, what would you call it? The King’s Edd! Or The Chequers- it’s my local at home, and just reminds me of home.

3) Where’s your favourite place in Falmouth? Depends what I’m after. A cider – Beerwolf, no brainer. A view – Pendennis Point. I’ve got another place but that’s a secret! 

4) Who is your celebrity crush? Currently. Scarlet Johansson.

5) Describe a perfect day. Lie in, obviously. Tea and a full English to start. Take the dogs for the walk, and maybe go for a bit of off-roading in Maude (my car). Then home for football in the afternoon, with a few beers. I’d finish it all off with a lovely dinner with the family and/or girlfriend at my favourite restaurant back home in Essex.

6) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Christmas Dinner- with all the trimmings!

7) You’re stuck on a desert island, what three things would you take with you? I’d take the record Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd, my guitar and a dune buggy that I could fix up and then get around the beach on.

8) If you were an animal what would you be, and why? A sloth- I have been accused of being lazy

9) How do you feel about being Campus Cutie? Delighted! Thanks for such an honour.

Kirsten Munday

Exeter Cornwall