Back-To-School Survival Kit!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter Cornwall chapter.

An exciting package arrived this week for Her Campus Exeter-Cornwall, and it was our Back-To-School Survival Kit! All the amazing goodies have made getting back into the swing of Uni a lot easier!

The wonderful people at Garnier sent us some samples: Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleansing Oil, we’re thrilled to know that we’re going to be starting Uni with beautiful skin! We were all intrigued by the delicate Affinitas Cupcake packaging, and it was so exciting to find the Cupcake Panties inside! Keep an eye out because we might be giving away some pairs as prizes pretty soon. If you haven’t already got LUNA bars in your life, I’m telling you, you’re missing out. We were thrilled to receive some of these awesome snacks- they’re healthy, satisfy your cravings, and power you through the day!

We were given many other treats, and here is our complete list of wonderful sponsors and their kind gifts:

• Chipotle BOGO Cards
  • Mini LUNA bars
  • Tanda Zap Acne Spot Treatment Device Coupon
  • Affinitas Cupcake Panties
  • Nasty Gal special edition pins
  • Aeropostale $10 gift cards and water bottles
  • Clue free app downloads
  • $5 off European Wax Center exfoliating gel
  • Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleansing Oil

Thank you all so much, now we’re ready for anything!