This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

After almost a year and half without any new content, the Stranger Things 3 trailer finally dropped and it did not disappoint. Eleven, Mike, and the rest of the gang are coming back this summer on July 4th on Netflix for another season packed with adventure, humor, and more scary monsters. Here are a few reasons why Stranger Things 3 is going to be epic.

The Kids Are Teenagers Now

As Mike said, “They’re not kids anymore!” It’s going to be interesting and entertaining to see how the gang will handle puberty.

It’s The Fourth Of July

I mean, who doesn’t love summer? As the trailer showed, the kids will be going to the carnival, the movies, eating ice cream, maybe a summer romance (*cough* Mike and Eleven *cough*).  

Eleven & Max’s Friendship

After their rocky interactions with each other in season two, it’s going to be interesting to see how Eleven and Max’s friendship will play out.

Max’s Evil Brother Goes Missing

Yup, that’s right. Max’s cynical but devastatingly hot older step-brother, Billy, will go missing considering episode three is titled “The Case of the Missing Lifeguard.”

Mother Steve Is Back

After acting like a “single mom” in season two as internet memes proclaim, Steve Harrington is back to look out for the kids and we are here for it.

Meghann Haley

Endicott '22

I am a marketing communications major at Endicott College!
Endicott College HC Campus Correspondent, double majoring in International Business and Marketing!