New York Coffee Shop
New York Coffee Shop
Alanna Martine Kilkeary / Her Campus

Which Harry Styles Song Are You, According to Zodiac Sign?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Since the time of One Direction, Harry Styles has melted my heart. His words, voice, style, hair, smile… ah, pretty much anything and everything about him. Although my boyband obsession has since decreased, it’s safe to say Harry’s newest album, Fine Line, has made my love for him grow to a new all-time high. 

Now more than ever, Harry has climbed the music charts like never before (in all honesty, I’m not surprised). Fine Line sits in the number one spot on many charts worldwide while simultaneously reaching the ears (and hearts) of mainstream music goers. The Harry Styles Fanclub is now something you most definitely want to be a part of! So… with that said, this is what Fine Line song you are based on YOUR Zodiac sign!

Aries: Lights Up

To kick it off, we start with Aries. You are known as a bold, bright, and passionate individual. It’s no surprise that you like to be first, making your song the FIRST song released from his album in October of 2019. Your passion, determination, and confidence are some of your best qualities, not to mention your confidence and courage! Lights Up kicked off his album with a BANG… the same bang of energy that you got! The lyrics “Shine, step into the light, Shine, so bright sometimes, Shine, I’m not ever going back” speak to your bold personality and contagious enthusiasm. Aries, keep lightin’ it up.

Taurus: Treat People With Kindness

No doubt this is your anthem! YOU are a kindhearted soul rooted with patience and love. You are known to be amazing, reliable, responsible, and strong. You are a role model for your friends, peers, practically everyone. Although you might not be the loudest in the room, your presence is heard. You are known for your goodness. Harry’s lyrics preach “Givin’ second chances, I don’t need all the answers, Feelin’ good in my skin, I just keep on dancin’” so always remember YOU are worthy and YOU are important! Keep treating people with kindness, Taurus :)

Gemini: Canyon Moon

Some of your strengths include your gentleness and creativity. Just like you, Canyon Moon is unlike any other. This song is laced with so much spunk and curiosity… Harry must’ve been hanging around lots of Gemini’s while he wrote this one :) Canyon Moon was written for adventurous souls like yourself! Some lyrics that really stick out about you are “Through Paris, all through Rome, And I’m still thinking back to, A time under the canyon moon.” … So, where will your next journey be?

Cancer: Falling

Of course, Falling is paired with Cancer. As a Cancer myself, I can attest to the fact that we are helpless romantics, highly imaginative, sensitive and emotional to the MAX… but also the most loyal. This is hands down the most emotional song on his entire album! The lyrics “And I get the feeling that you’ll never need me again, What am I now? What am I now? What if you’re someone I just want around? I’m falling again, I’m falling again, I’m fallin’” which clearly shows he wasn’t scared to wear his heart on his sleeve and that he is persistent despite his fears. Cancers, never stop loving people to the best of your ability, and if you feel yourself fallin’…. well… 

Leo: To Be So Lonely

Clearly, your emotions get the best of you. Leo, you are clearly the most headstrong among us all. Hey, that’s not a bad thing, it just shows that you know yourself SO well to the point where you only give people one chance or they are cut off. To Be So Lonely is without a doubt your song- it’s beautiful (just like you), passionate, witty, strong, but also stubborn. “You can’t blame me, darling, Not even a little bit, I was away, And I’m just an arrogant son of a b**ch, Who can’t admit when he’s sorry,” so, learn from Harry, and don’t be arrogant. Apologizing isn’t that bad, right?

Virgo: Cherry

This sweet tune shows how analytical and practical you can be. Your brain sometimes takes over what your heart says. It’s okay to worry and be critical of yourself and others, but worrying and overcriticizing about everything? No sis, let that stress go! The lyrics “Don’t you call him ‘baby’, We’re not talking lately, Don’t you call him what you used to call me” show that Harry clearly spent a lot of time worrying and wondering about someone who’s not in his life anymore, so maybe this is your sign to reach out to an old friend or someone you haven’t spoken to in a while.

Libra: Fine Line

To end the album, Harry chose Fine Line, which is also the title for his album. It starts of slow and sweet but eventually picks up speed and ends on a positive note. Your ability to hold a grudge makes it difficult for you to be confrontational and decisive… but it also makes you pity yourself. Chin up, ok? “We’ll be a fine line, We’ll be a fine line, We’ll be alright, We’ll be alright.” Here’s your reminder to let those grudges go and just go with the flow! Trust the process and trust Harry, we’ll be alright!

Scorpio: She

Scorpio, Scorpio, Scorpio! What are we going to do with you? Your resourcefulness and bravery have no limits… that means you know what you want and you will do anything to get it. This saucy song speaks to your secretive side, so whatcha hidin’ huh? Daydreaming all the time… The groovy guitar solo in She gives you plenty of time to drift off into whatever fantasy you’ve been thinking about. The lyrics behind this song are a bit more complicated than one would think…Just like this song, thoughts easily blend with reality. Your mind has no limits! And who knows, maybe she’s thinking about you too…?

Sagittarius: Adore You

You seek friendships and relationships even if it means you’ll jump through one hundred hoops. Your emotions lead you to make decisions- listening to your heart is something you have no problem doing! In the lyrics of Adore You, Harry practically begs to give his love away. It’s been said once or twice that you tend to throw yourself at others. Here’s your reality check to let people come and adore YOU! Just like the lyrics say “You don’t have to say you love me, You don’t have to say nothing, You don’t have to say you’re mine, Honey, I’d walk through fire for you” you are instantly willing to put your heart on the line for practically anyone. Maybe it’s time you gave that love to someone deserving… like yourself. 

Capricorn: Golden

You are a firecracker. This song? A Firecracker. A perfect match. You walk with the knowledge that you can do wonderful things and make big waves happen. To start the album off, Harry chose this one. It has an upbeat tune but if you look closely, the lyrics have a lot of hidden meaning. Although you are a strong and impactful leader, sometimes you forget that you are truly a good person.
Baby, you’re golden.

Aquarius: Watermelon Sugar

Your positivity and humility are some of your best attributes! Your personality lights up every room. This bop is a perfect reflection of your fun side. Although you easily express your emotions and can be moody, when you’re happy or excited the whole world knows it. Just like Harry can’t go without a watermelon sugar high, there’s gotta be something you absolutely can’t do without too. The lyrics “Tastes like strawberries on a summer evenin’, And it sounds just like a song, I want more berries and that summer feelin’, It’s so wonderful and warm” show the crave for a good feeling will always be so tempting… go enjoy some of your watermelon sugar!

Pisces: Sunflower, Vol. 6

Finally, we wrap up with my personal favorite song on the album. This song matches perfectly with you because it is so fun, different, groovy, and delicate! It has such a light rhythm, making this song one of the most upbeat songs on the entire album. Although you are fully capable of being in a grouchy mood, when you’re feeling good, the whole world looks so bright and colorful… and We. Love. That. Keep that good feeling around, and if you’re in need, turn your personal anthem, Sunflower, on! Harry sings about the beginning of what sounds like a love story, so be open to love :)

That’s all I got! If you liked this article, let me know – leave a comment or any feedback!

Xoxo, Selia Potas

Selia Potas

Endicott '23

Hi friends! My name is Seal, I'm currently the President of Her Campus, and I'm so excited you're here!! I'm a junior art education major with a concentration in secondary education and a minor in creative arts therapy at Endicott College in Beverly, MA!