Unpacking All of The New Harry Styles Content

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

This past week or so we have gotten so much content from Harry that I personally feel like I need to unpack it, and here that is.

As It Was Music Video

I know this seems like it was so long ago, but this video is still on every Harry Styles fans’ mind. I have seen so many theories talking about what this video is about. Someone thinks its about his and Gemma’s childhood, which I found interesting. Also theories about how butterflies play into it as well are super cool. There are so many others, but it would take way to long to name them all. I love this song and cannot wait for the whole album!!!

download 4

Coachella

Harry’s Coachella performances honestly were some of my favorites, except of course the date I went to for Love On Tour. Coachella night one was a huge surprise with him bringing out the legendary Shania Twain. Their rendition “Man! I Feel Like a Woman!” was personally my favorite of that night. We did get our first sneak peek of two new songs from Harry’s House, “Boyfriends” and “Late Night Talking”, which I think are going to be amazing with the whole album together. Night two however was the better of the two in my opinion. He played my favorite unreleased song, “Medicine” and brought the amazing Lizzo on stage to perform with him. I was sad they did not sing any of Lizzo’s songs, but “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor is always a bop and fit her voice so well.

download 1download 2

Dont Worry Darling

The teaser photo we just got of Florence Pugh and Harry in the official trailer for Dont Worry Darling absolutely and utterly made me scream (I think my neighbors thought something was wrong… oops). I am so excited for this movie for so many reasons (mainly Harry), but I do think it’ll be really good as I love them both!

download

Better Homes and Garden Magazine

This feels so different for Harry and I love it. I looked up other issues of this magazine to see what it might be about, and I noticed he is one of the only men to be on the cover alone! I love how he also is promoting the Pleasing nail polishes (the color he’s wearing is my fave too).

download 3

Harry’s House Teasers

The doors to Harry’s House have been showing up on the You Are Home Instagram account everyday and everyone is trying to figure out the meanings. Since the pre-save for Harry’s House became available Spotify users can listen to his songs and decorate their own “house”. This Wednesday the HSHQ twitter posted that there were only 99 disco balls for select fans who “rung the doorbell”, whatever that may mean.

download 5

Photo Credits to Harry Styles, Better Homes and Gardens, Coachella, and You Are Home

Hi! I'm Alexandra but everyone calls me Lexi! I'm a psychology major with a minor in creative art therapy! I am this years Senior Editor for HC Endicott and I could not be more excited! I am a huge reader (my articles show that lol) and lover of Harry Styles and all things music! Enjoy!