Style > Beauty

Top 5 Favorite Makeup Products and Their Affordable Dupes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

I am someone who knows their way around a Sephora or Ulta a little too well. As a self-proclaimed makeup addict, I have tried plenty of different products over the last few years. However, as a college student, I know we are all looking for a way to save money! These are my current favorite products and their matching dupes that can give you the same perfect looks!

Roller Lash Mascara by Benefit 

After trying countless mascaras that clumped all my eyelashes together, I ran into Roller Lash! This mascara has a curved brush that dips in the middle and allows for great volume and length. It will help to make sure not a single lash is out-of-place! I found that a great dupe for this would be… Maybelline Lash Sensational

Nars Creamy Concealer 

This award-winning product has been my go-to concealer for a while now. They have such a great shade range, so I was able to find the perfect match for my skin whether it is summer or winter! The formula has great coverage but doesn’t look too thick on the skin as it blends super smooth. The perfect dupe for this product? Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil

I never go a day without making sure my brows are perfectly in place. For this, I use the Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil because it gives you a perfectly shaped brow without any harsh lines. If you are looking for a dupe for this product try out… Nyx Professional Makeup Pencil

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 

If I am going out for the day/night, I make sure to set my makeup using the All-Nighter Setting Spray! This makes my makeup last for hours without any retouching or smudges. The dupe I would suggest for this product is… Wet and Wild Photofocus Natural Finish Setting Spray

The Original Beauty Blender Sponge 

The Beauty Blender has taken the makeup world by storm in the last few years and has become everyone’s favorite new blending tool. I believe it gives me the best coverage and consistency when applying liquid foundation and concealer. My dupe for the Beauty Blender is… Real Technique Miracle Sponge

I swear by each of these products and totally suggest adding any of these great items or their indistinguishable dupes to your makeup routine! 

Brianna Marino

Endicott '21

Communication Major at Endicott College.
Endicott College HC Campus Correspondent, double majoring in International Business and Marketing!