Top 10 Women Crushes You’ll Find Yourself Totally Agreeing With

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

These 10 #WCW have been on our radar for a while and I think we can all agree they aren’t going anywhere anytime soon.

Blake Lively

American Actress

Known for appearances in: Gossip Girl, The Shallows, The Age of Adeline, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Gigi Hadid

American Fashion Model

Featured on the covers of: ‘Vogue’, ‘Teen Vogue’, ‘Elle’, ‘Glamour’ , ‘Harper’s Bazaar’

Kendall Jenner

American Model 

Known for: Keeping Up With the Kardashians 

Seen on covers of: ‘Vogue’, ‘Harper’s Bazaar’, ‘Allure’, ‘Elle’, ‘Blink’, ‘Teen Vogue’ , ‘Glamour’

Selena Gomez

American Actress, Singer, Songwriter and Executive Producer 

Known for appearances in: Another Cinderella Story, The Princess Protection Program, Romana and Beezus, Monte Carlo and Wizards of Waverly Place

Top Hits: “Same Old Love”, “Come & Get It”, “The Heart Wants What It Wants”, “Tell Me Something I Don’t Know”

Zendaya

American Actress and Singer 

Known for appearances in: Zapped, Frenemies, K.C. Undercover, Euphoria, Shake It Up, Dancing with the Stars 

Top Hits: “Replay”, “Contagious Love”, “Watch Me”, “Love You Forever”, “Fireflies”

Ariana Grande

American Singer, songwriter and actress, multi-platinum Grammy Award Winning recording artist 

Known for appearances in: Hairspray Live, Victorious, Sam & Cat

Top Hits: thank you, next album, sweetener album, “Don’t Call Me Angel”

Vanessa Hudgens

American Actress and singer 

Known for appearances in: High School Musical series, The Princess Switch, Beastly, Grease Live, Powerless, the Suite Life of Zack and Cody

Kylie Jenner

American media personality, socialite, businesswoman and model

Known for appearances on: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Founded: Kylie Cosmetics  

Jennifer Lawrence

American Actress

Known for appearances in: The Hunger Games series, Passengers, Mother!, Joy, X-Men

Olivia Culpo

American fashion influencer, reality television and social media personality, former beauty pageant title holder and actress 

Known for appearances on: Model Squad, Project Runway All Stars, Closet Raiders

Seen on covers for: ‘Cosmopolitan’, ‘Harper’s Bazaar’, ‘Mario Hire’

Clare Manning

Endicott '23

thanks for reading my work, xoxo
Endicott College HC Campus Correspondent, double majoring in International Business and Marketing!