This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

I started Friday November 13th at 8:17 am the way I want to start everyday with Twitter notifications from Harry Styles and HSHQ. That was only the beginning. Twitter Friday morning felt like a treasure trove of pop culture news, especially for music. There were magazine covers, new music, announcements of music for all the people I love the most – Harry Styles, Billie Elish, Megan the Stallion, Phoebe Bridgers, Maggie Rogers, Taylor Swift and Paul Mccartney. 

This is a big win for me when for the past two weeks I have not been feeling like myself at all from getting then recovering from a concussion. Getting all this news all at once felt like a defibrillator shock to my brain. I’m not saying Billie Eilish running around a mall singing “Therefore I Am” can cure a concussion, but it does feel like it. 

Here is everything that happened Friday morning before my 10am class that made this a great day for me. 

Harry Styles on the cover of American Vogue

Any Harry Styles news is enough to turn my day around from bad to good. But a look into Harry’s brain from the amazing profile by Hamish Bowles is something I appreciate more than most things in life. As fans we rarely get such a personal look at Harry and for him to be talking about fashion and gender identity feels right as I do base every fashion purchase nowadays as would Harry Styles wear this.

Billie Eilish releasing the song “Therefore I Am” and music video

Minutes before I heard Ellish’s new song I was panicking about how everyone hates me and I can’t do anything right. Although as soon as the first lines of this song played in my ears I felt like the baddest bitch alive. It was the confidence boost I was desperately needing. Then the music video – Billie running around a mall, looking FANTASTIC was so pleasing as I have not been to a mall in months.

Megan the Stallion announcing her debut album, “Good News”

It is always a good time to be a Megan stan because she somehow always knows what her fans need. 2020 can only be saved by a Megan album, especially a Megan album that she said on an IG live has a SZA feature.

Phoebe Bridgers and Maggie Rogers’ cover of The Goo Goo Dolls’ “Iris”

This cover feels like a warm cup of coffee on a rainy day that is meant to be enjoyed with a good book of some coming of age story . This collaboration came together on Twitter and Instagram with my two favorite artists right now. Phoebe and Maggie are meant to collaborate and for them to do it for Stacey Abrams’s Fair Fight is only an added bonus. You can buy the song for the next 24 hours here.

Paul McCartney and Taylor Swift on the cover of Rolling Stone

Check in with your songwriter friends because the gods have gotten together. There is never a moment that I do not want to talk for endless hours about the lyrics of Taylor Swift and The Beatles. Every hidden message or story is something I cherish. So this conversation is a delight. And I now want to party with Paul McCartney and Taylor Swift.