Life > Experiences

Things That My Roommate and I Do That Just Make Sense

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.
  • Watch TV shows and movies on a projector screen instead of a TV because it is so much bigger and easier to see from your bed (great for Disney movies and our fan-favorite: New Girl)

• Make a collaborative playlist with all of our favorite songs so we always have something to listen to (and we constantly add new songs)

• Make overnight oats with each other so that we don’t have to worry about breakfast in the morning

• Hype each other up about our outfits, our artwork, or like literally anything else!

• Talk about poop (this is a big one because pooping is natural and should be talked about!) A poop schedule is also in the works for us lol!

• Use command hooks to hold our masks right by the door so that we can grab them right before we leave. Just Covid Things :)

• Use a diffuser to make our room smell like flowers or citrus (it really helps with relaxing or focusing on homework)

• Have deep conversations from our beds at night with the lights off 

• Bring our mini Chick Fil A sauce jugs to the dining hall when they’re offering chicken to make college chicken taste a little bit better

• Smuggle packaged ice cream cones out of the dining hall to keep in our room for a dessert later on

• Send each other Tik Toks all day long–you know the vibe

• Got our ears pierced together because that’s what best friends do 

• Use a code word for when we want to spend time with our SO’s

Stella Psiakis

Endicott '23

I am an Interior Architecture major Business Administration minor at Endicott who loves spending time with my friends, going to the beach, hanging out with my dogs, and making Pinterest boards! I am a gluten-free foodie who loves to travel and hopes to see the whole world one day!