alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Spring is here! I guess the famous saying, “April showers bring May flowers” is true… it has rained at least a little almost all this week! While I was listening to the beautiful rainfall, I came up with a fun list of ideas I want to accomplish this spring. Maybe it will spark some ideas for you!

Go on a Walk

The other day my mom and I went for a walk around my neighborhood and we took in all the fresh air!

Eat Ice Cream

I sometimes find myself doing this too often…Visit your favorite ice cream shop on a nice sunny day!

Have a Family Game Night

The other night my family and I went out to dinner and then we played a fun game of yahtzee! I promise you that you will share some laughs and smiles!

Dye Easter Eggs

Easter is coming up, why not celebrate with some egg coloring?

Spring Cleaning!

Go through all those clothes that you keep setting aside and donate them to Goodwill…someone in need will thank you :)

Watch the Sunrise

Since it is warm out, maybe try going for an early morning run and watch the beautiful sunrise to jumpstart your morning!

I am a Nursing Major at Endicott College!
Endicott College HC Campus Correspondent, double majoring in International Business and Marketing!