Riverdale Lookbook: How to Style Yourself Like These Iconic Ladies

Riverdale has become one of, if not the most influential teen drama of our generation. Like the shows that came before it (think Gossip Girl) Riverdale deals out some enviable fashion that every person watching the show can admire. Here, I’ll round up some of the best Riverdale lady looks for when you need a little inspiration on how to channel some Cheryl (or Betty or Veronica) energy into your life.

1. 1. Cheryl

2. 2. Veronica

Veronica Lodge (aka Gen Z’s Blair Waldorf) keeps her style classy and preppy. Classic blazers, plaid skirts and cashmere sweaters are all hallmarks of this Queen Bee’s style. To top off the look, throw on a faux pearl necklace (Ronnie would never leave the house without at least one set of pearls.)

3. 3. Betty

Betty’s style is extremely laid back compared to the rest of the girls of the show, mainly consisting of jeans and pastel cardigans. To finish off the look and reach peak Betty-ness, throw your hair into a tight ponytail and lace up a pair of converse.

4. 4. Josie

Josie’s style gives off a very Cheetah Girls-esq vibe, with many animal print bottoms and cropped sweaters. To fully complete the look, throw on a pair of cat ears to fully embrace your inner Pussycat (seriously, who doesn’t want to join this girl group?)

5. 5. Toni

Basically the female version of Jughead, Toni Topaz’s style is undoubtedly the most edgy out of the group. To achieve her style, pair dark plaid bottoms with a crop top and a leather jacket to complete the look (Southside Serpents logo optional.)