sharon mccutcheon 8lnbXtxFGZw unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sharon mccutcheon 8lnbXtxFGZw unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Career

Quick Tips To Make Money Over Spring Break 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Quick Ways To Make Money Over Spring Break 

I didn’t go anywhere exciting over spring break, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t have a good time! I realized that being able to spend time with friends and family was exactly the break from school that I needed. Also, being in college has really drained my bank account so being able to babysit really helped me out!

While I was home I thought of some quick ways to make money that week. Here are some ideas to help you out:

• Babysit: You get to spend time with cute kids while making some extra cash, what could be better than that?!

• Sell Your Old Clothes: Drop some off at your local consignment store and whatever they don’t take you can always donate the rest.

• Sell Your Prom Dress: Prom season is happening now and people are in need of dresses, so if you’re not planning on wearing your dress again you could make some quick cash.

• Cash in Loose Change:  Dig out all of the change from the bottom of your purse and backpack and cash it in for some extra cash.

Having an awesome Spring Break does not always mean going somewhere tropical, spending time with friends and family is always awesome and relaxing. Also, if you want to go arrive back on campus tan but couldn’t get one on a beach, I highly recommend L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes! People couldn’t even tell I did it myself. So wherever you spend your break, make sure to take some time for yourself and relax. Also, make sure to cuddle with your pets! The highlight of my break was being able to see my dog, Hank, who is pictured here!

I am a freshman nursing student at Endicott college!
Eva Graef

Endicott