This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

The Perfect Netflix Documentary According to Your Major

Major: If you’re Studio Art / Graphic Design….

Title – Abstract: The Art of Design

Abstract is a documentary TV series following the lives of several artists as they navigate their respective fields, focusing on how design impacts their everyday life.

Major: If you’re Economics….

Title – Freakonomics

Freakonomics follows documentary directors as they attempt to represent the principles introduced in the bestselling novel of the same name.

Major: If you’re Criminal Justice…. 

Title – Amanda Knox

This documentary follows the investigative and judicial processes undergone in the trial for the 2007 murder of a young student while she was studying abroad.

Major: If you’re Psychology….

Title – (Dis) Honesty: The Truth About Lies

This documentary examines the science behind why we lie and how it effects both our lives and the lives of people around us.

Major: If you’re Environmental Science….

Title – A Plastic Ocean

This story of environmental pollution follows a documentary filmmaker as he examines the effects that plastic waste has on the world’s oceans. 

Major: If you’re Business….

Title – A New Economy

This film documents companies who are applying nontraditional business techniques and approaches to create a new economy that is not solely based on profit.

Major: If you’re Education…. Title – Teach Us All

This documentary highlights the idea that segregation still exists in modern schools. It also focuses on how education leaders are looking to change this phenomenon.

Major: If you’re Nursing….

Title – The C Word

This film documents the societal and lifestyle changes that may help lead our society to beat cancer once and for all.

Taylor Wildrick

Endicott '20

Taylor Wildrick is a Marketing Communications major at Endicott College in Beverly, Ma. She loves teaching herself new hobbies that she'll probably never get around to finishing and reading marketing textbooks. She also loves all things fashion, beauty, and pop culture.
Eva Graef

Endicott