This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

SPOILERS AHEAD BEWARE

Dearest Readers,

This season the ton has been a buzz with drama. First our diamond Miss Edwina Sharma thought she had a match in the one and only Viscount Anthony Bridgerton and how wrong was she. Miss Edwina is very proper and was raised with the intention to marry into wealth and power, which I found to be very boring and basic. As opposed to Daphne Bridgerton’s season as the diamond, Edwina’s was lame. I also disagreed with the queen’s decision to name her the diamond, but I would have no idea who else to name. The whole issue of making sure Edwina was getting married off by the end of the social season most definitely added a layer to this season that made it more interesting and urgent. But not my favorite.

Miss Kate Sharma was my first pick for the Viscount, as I think everyone else who watched this season can agree. From the moment they met in the woods both riding on horseback (how romantic), I knew that her and Anthony would have something going forward. She most definitely is not the diamond her sister is. Although, I found it great she ended up with a match even though it was not even her season to do so.

Madame Delacroix this season was very popular and made much noise by partnering with the one and only Lady Whistledown. I enjoyed watching her and Penelope’s dynamic, as she was the only one who knew of Lady Whistledown’s true identity. I liked that she played a small but big role this season as did all of the lesser known characters such as Theo Sharpe.

Personally, the last 20 minutes of the season was extremely interesting. I understand why Penelope didn’t and couldn’t tell Eloise that she is Lady Whistledown. But I knew things could have been easier but also way worse. I think Eloise would have been mad at Pen for talking about her family in the manner she did while under her alias, but I think deep down Eloise would understand as Penelope is her or was her best friend. Although this season was not as scandalous as the last, by love standards, I do think this season is a must watch for those who watched season 1!

Yours Truly,

Lexi

Hi! I'm Alexandra but everyone calls me Lexi! I'm a psychology major with a minor in creative art therapy! I am this years Senior Editor for HC Endicott and I could not be more excited! I am a huge reader (my articles show that lol) and lover of Harry Styles and all things music! Enjoy!