This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Sweaters

Do I even need to say it… IT’S SWEATER WEATHER! I love a good sweater especially if it has a pattern on it- stripes, polka dots, flowers, you name it I want it on my sweater. I love wearing sweaters with jeans or leggings, depending on how comfortable I want to be. I don’t know if this is just me but I love when the sleeves on a sweater are a little long and I can use them to cover my hands when they are cold.

Flannel shirts

You can never have too many flannel shirts! I personally only have two right now so I am in desperate need of more flannel in my wardrobe. As I am typing this article, I’m adding some flannels to my cart. As soon as I feel even a whiff of cold air I break out my flannel. I love a good oversized flannel as well. I think you can wear a flannel over any basic outfit to add a little color and pattern.

Overalls

I think overalls are back in style! I mean, I am not a fashion expert, but I just like wearing them so I like to think they are stylish. I also think overalls are a really easy outfit to put together. All you have to do is choose a shirt and shoes to go with them. Plus, there are a variety of types of overalls: you can get them with or without rips and in a color or just denim. I have yet to find a good pair of regular overalls but I am on the look out because I had the cutest shortalls this summer and now I need overalls.

Jeans

Even though I’ve never been able to find the perfect pair of jeans, at least not yet, I still love them. Jeans go with everything! Light wash denim, dark wash, medium wash, black, grey, you name it I want that color of jeans. I am a high waisted jean girly all the way, it’s my favorite kind of style. Ripped jeans add a little interest and I think that the rips are perfect for those days are kind of warm but still cold enough for pants.

Ugg BOOTS

I love Ugg boots! They are so comfy and cozy! The lining on the inside of the boots is so soft and my feet always stay warm with my Uggs on. I love that these boots come in a variety of colors and styles. You can tall boots, short boots, and even slippers! Also, Uggs go with a lot of outfits, whether you are wearing sweatpants, leggings, or jeans.