‘Midnights’ is Here…Here are my Top 10 Favorite Taylor Swift Jams

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

With the release of Taylor Swift’s new album Midnights, I wanted to reflect on and share some of my favorite past jams by her before I spend hours, days, and weeks listening to her new masterpiece!

1. “All Too Well” (10 Minute Version) (Taylor’s Version) (From the Vault) – This one is an obvious choice! :)
  2. “Nothing New” (feat. Phoebe Bridgers) (Taylor’s Version) (From the Vault) – One of my best friends and I always sing this song in the car together so it’s especially close to my heart.
  3. “Treacherous” (Taylor’s Version) – My mom gets annoyed with me for how much I blast this one!
  4. “You All Over Me” (feat. Maren Morris) (Taylor’s Version) (From the Vault) – This song brings me such peace.
  5. “Evermore” (feat. Bon Iver) – This is my favorite from this album.
  6. “No Body, No Crime” (feat. HAIM) – I love how this one tells a story from beginning to end.
  7. “Invisible String” – I know this one is not as popular but trust me, give it a listen.
  8. “False God “ – “They say the road gets hard and you get lost when you’re led by blind faith.”
  9. “Should’ve Said No” – This is the very first Taylor Swift song I fell in love with.
  10. “How You Get The Girl” – This song was bomb in concert.
  11. BONUS SONG! “Mine” – I had to give this one its own spot because it’s my favorite of all time!

If you don’t like Taylor Swift, I encourage you to give her a listen anyways. You are guaranteed to find at least one song from her many that you love.

xoxo, Kels

Kelsie Lyons

Endicott '25

Hi! My name is Kelsie Lyons and I am a Sophomore at Endicott College. I am a nursing major so when I am not studying or sleeping, I am writing, watching movies, listening to music, and getting outside. I am this years HC Endicott treasurer and I am so excited to be apart of this incredible group of women.