Anna Schultz-Girls Posing With Pizza
Anna Schultz-Girls Posing With Pizza
Anna Schultz / Her Campus
Life > Experiences

Love At First Bite: Prides Deli and Pizza

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

After attending Endicott College for almost 6 months now, I can finally say that my Prides Deli and Pizza virginity has been taken. Since moving in, my friends, and even some professors have suggested I go to the sandwich and pizza shop when I get the free time to do so. Last Sunday, I walked from my dorm to Prides with two friends. I was beyond excited to finally try the food everyone has been raving about on campus, and let’s just say, I was not disappointed…

My friends and I decided to split a simple cheese pizza and an order of their bacon/cheddar fries. We only needed to wait for about 5-7 minutes for our food and the prices were completely reasonable. The pizza itself was tasty, I liked the flavor of the sauce and there was just the right amount of cheese. I also was relieved to see that there were no tomato chunks in the sauce. While there was nothing wrong with the pizza, the food item that I enjoyed the most were the fries. 

If you know me well, you know that I love myself a good potato skin. When I read the description of the fries, I was hoping they would taste similar. All I can say is that it was love at first bite. The fries were warm, the amount of cheese they used was not overwhelming, the bacon was not undercooked or burnt, and the flavors blended perfectly together. I would order these fries every single day if I could. 

I highly recommend stopping by Prides Deli and Pizza if you feel like you need a break from the Callahan Dining Center. The walk there from campus only took my friends and I about 15 minutes, and the food was absolutely delicious. 

Prides Deli and Pizza is located at 644 Hale Street in Beverly, Massachusetts. They are open 10 A.M. to 9 P.M. from Tuesday through Sunday.

Sophia Lonnroth

Endicott '26

Hi! I'm Sophia Lonnroth, a freshman psychology major, and I am the current Deputy Editor for HC at Endicott College! I hope you enjoy my written work!! :)