Wellness > Sex + Relationships

I Know A Cute Place to Spend Valentine’s Day on the North Shore

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, I was trying to think of affordable but unique ways for one to spend such a special day with their significant other. As someone who prefers going out rather than staying in, I wanted to find a cute place around the Endicott College area that would make for a fun day out. Luckily, I thought of a great spot only 20 minutes from Endicott. Are you looking for a place on the North Shore to spend Valentine’s Day? Check out MarketStreet Lynnfield in Lynnfield, Massachusetts!

MarketStreet Lynnfield is an outdoor retail center with over 80 stores and restaurants. There’s even an outdoor ice skating rink in the winter — how cool is that!? With plenty of food to try and shops to visit, I would consider this a great date spot for a few reasons. For starters, you have a choice in how much money you want to spend. If you are a broke college student like many of us are, you can participate in window shopping, meaning you don’t have to spend a single penny all day long. In addition, since the center is pretty big, there’s plenty of walking to be done. Your conversations won’t get dry, as there’s so many sights that can spark conversation.

If you ever plan on visiting, whether it be with a significant other, a friend, or even just by yourself, here are a few spots that I recommend you check out while you’re there:

sweetgreen

I would describe SweetGreen as an upscale Subway or Chipotle but for salads. At this quaint establishment, you can customize your own salad. If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious meal, this is the spot. Here, the camera will always eat first.

J.p. Licks

Of course, I have to include an ice cream place on this list because ice cream is the most wonderful food in the entire world, right!? J.P. Licks is a great place for mouthwatering ice cream, yogurt, ice cream cakes, and baked goods. There even are dairy free, gluten free, and vegan ice cream options so there’s something for everyone. If you buy any treat, you sure won’t be disappointed!

IT’Sugar

This place has all the candy you could ever dream of and more. It smells absolutely amazing inside here. I love this place because you get to feel like a little kid again as you fill a bag of sugary treats and admire the novelty gifts that line the walls. I hope you have as much fun as I did.

Lauren Nielson

Endicott '25

Hello! My name is Lauren and I am the Editor in Chief and Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Endicott College. I hope you enjoy reading my articles!