This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

If you’re looking for the perfect holiday book to get you in the spirit, you have come to the right place! Whether these books be on my to-be-read list, or ones I have already read, here are some suggestions for your seasonal read!

We’ll start with the ones I have read. I have loved these books and would recommend them for a fun holiday feel (bonus points if you read them with a cup of hot cocoa)!

A Cat Cafe Christmas by Codi Gary: I finished this one recently and it was adorable! The story of saving cats during the holiday season, also a love story, was one that I enjoyed and would read again next year!

A Merry Little Meet Cute by Julie Murphy: I am currently reading this one and it is so far so good! It’s a super interesting story and one that I would never associate with specifically Christmas.

The Holiday Swap by Maggie Knox: I read this one last year and finished it right on Christmas Eve! This was definitely a good book to start my new tradition of reading a holiday themed book leading up to Christmas.

And now to ones on my TBR…

In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren

You’re a Mean One, Matthew Prince by Timothy Janovsky

The Twelve Dates of Christmas by Jenny Bayliss

All I Want For Christmas by Maggie Knox

Hi! I'm Alexandra but everyone calls me Lexi! I'm a psychology major with a minor in creative art therapy! I am this years Senior Editor for HC Endicott and I could not be more excited! I am a huge reader (my articles show that lol) and lover of Harry Styles and all things music! Enjoy!