david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Halloweekend approaching, in need of a costume ASAP? We’ve got you covered!

Calling All You Party Animals Out There

A simple, easy to throw together costume if you’re an animal print lover just like me. Cheetah print top paired with a matching skirt. Cheetah print mini dress. Throw on a party hat and grab your noise makers, these cheetah girls are ready to party!

In a Barbie World

Who doesn’t love an excuse to wear a hot pink mini skirt! Pair your mini skirt with a white tube top or tank. Mix and match some of your favorite jewelry. Heels, boots, flats barbie does it all. Finally add some shimmer to your eyes and skin just as Barbie would.

Now You’re Ready to Rock and Roll

Party like a rock star with this look. Graphic tees with your favorite bands are easy to find online, some websites include amazon, American Eagle, Urban Outfitters and Hot Topic. Wear it as is or have some fun dressing it up! Pair your tee with a pair of sneakers or some black heeled boots. Wear your hair half up half down or in a high ponytail. Look up some pictures of your band on tour for inspiration and get creative.

Under the Sea

Fan of mythical creatures? Check out what we have for you! Channel your inner Ariel or Aquamarine in this metallic matching set. Amazon has you covered!! Choose from several colors of the shiniest matching sets. Beach waves make a perfect addition to this costume, especially with some matching starfish jewelry. The ocean is calling your name. 

Clare Manning

Endicott '23

thanks for reading my work, xoxo
Endicott College HC Campus Correspondent, double majoring in International Business and Marketing!