This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

On Tuesday, November 15th, Her Campus at Endicott College celebrated Thanksgiving with the theme of the TV show F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

The event was located at Gully’s, which is an enormous bar on campus with many tables. When I entered, there was a cool raffle to win a huge basket of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.-themed items. After checking in at the front desk, my friend Francesca and I chose a table to eat at. The food was incredible. I loved it. I ate turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet corn, and mac n’ cheese. To drink, I tried apple cider for the first time and I really liked it. Finally, for dessert, I ate some cheesecake and pumpkin pie. Both were very good. However, I liked the cheesecake more.

After having some food, I did a fun photoshoot with Francesca and my other friend Sarah. We took many pictures using a polaroid camera and we also took some pictures on my phone. My suitemates Lauren and Alexandra called me because they wanted to take pictures with me in front of the decorated wall of autumn leaves. It was a beautiful backdrop. I loved how the pictures came out. At the end of the event, they mentioned the name of the winner from the raffle of Her Campus basket. It wasn’t me; however, I had a lot of fun, talked to different people at the event, and even got to meet two of Sarah’s friends.

Before I went back to my room, I helped some of the club’s executive board members bring decorations back to the Callahan Center. It was very fun because we were singing a Spanish song called “Vamos a la Playa,” which some of the girls learned in high school. It was a great memory from that night.

All in all, it was a great evening. I loved the event because of the food and the music played. The events of this club are fun and entertaining. Yet, so far, my favorite event has been F.R.I.E.N.D.Sgiving. Surely, next year, I will go again.

My name is Adriana Salamanca, I am spanish student doing my third year of college. I am studying Business Administration.