This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Scroll away Dads, Brads, and Chads! This is for all the Swifties who are looking to get in the mood for Sunday night’s Super Bowl LVIII. Add these to your party playlist alongside the Usher hits and you’ll be ready for kickoff. 

“Mean” – Speak Now (taylor’s version)

“And I can see you years from now in a bar / Talking over a football game / With that same big, loud opinion / But nobody’s listening”

Taylor has been manifesting this relationship for 13 years now (yes, 13). With this single off of Speak Now, she tells the haters to shake it off and just watch the game. “All you are is mean” will be my reply to anyone throwing shade at T-Swift on Sunday, and it should be yours, too.

“Stay Stay Stay” – Red (Taylor’s Version)

“That’s when you came in wearing a football helmet / And I said, ‘Okay, let’s talk’”

In a song about creating healthy relationship habits, Taylor’s referenced significant other owns a football helmet with easy enough access to wear it the morning after a fight. Can we name any of her exes that this would apply to? I don’t think so. This takes the manifestation to new heights.

“You Belong With Me” – Fearless (Taylor’s Version)

“She wears high heels, I wear sneakers / She’s Cheer Captain and I’m on the bleachers”

Blondie is right and wrong in this breakthrough hit. She may still be in the bleachers, but she is definitely the captain of the Travis Kelce cheering squad. I don’t know how she survives in heels at the games, so I’ll rep the sneakers for her this weekend.

“Daylight” – Lover

“I once believed love would be (Burnin’ red) / But it’s golden”

Okay, I know both teams in the Super Bowl this year include red and gold, but is Taylor taking getaway car drives with George Kittle? The only tight end that seems to be end game material is a part of Chiefs Kingdom. 

“Karma (Buenos Aires’ Version) – Midnights

“Karma is the guy on the Chiefs [screen] / Coming straight home to me”

“London Boy” who? The only man on the screen in Tay’s life is the one on CBS this Sunday. Swift broke the internet (as she does frequently) in November by changing the lyrics to her hit song and “The Eras Tour” concluder “Karma” confirming her relationship with Killa Trav. When listening, make sure to scream “Chiefs” over the original track. Bonus points if you’re rooting for the 49ers and still participate.

Hey howdy hey! I'm Chelsea, a marketing/communication & advertising major with a hospitality minor. I have a graphic design degree from a technical high school and love social media marketing. I own a party princess company, am a professional ice cream scooper, and Disney-Swiftie content creator. My favorite movie is Lilo & Stitch and my favorite album is Speak Now. You can find me @shiningmagicallychelsea on Instagram, TIkTok, and YouTube!