Broke College Student Probs Told by Michael Scott 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Hayley McManus

Summer is officially over and with that so are our bank accounts. We all had a great summer working, but also traveling, and hanging out with friends so inevitably we’re still broke. Alas that’s the life of a college student.

Here’s a relatable list of all the broke college student problems we face throughout our day to day lives:

You can’t decide if it’s cheaper to buy ingredients to cook a meal or just buy take out

Before you buy anything you check all your bank accounts

All you wanna do is travel, but your bank account says not to leave your bed

You legit can’t buy anything and if you do you’re screwed!

You need a job, but you also need time and a good GPA…so you can get that money after college

You got loans to pay off in the future and you really don’t know how that’s gonna turn out

Your mind says “treat yo self, you deserve it,” however your wallet says don’t you dare

When you lose your will to live cause everything costs too much

But then you remember hey, it’s not all that bad…and you treat yo self anyway!

I graduated from Endicott College with a B.S. in Marketing Communication and Advertising, with a minor in Photography. I am now attending Emerson College to attain my M.A. in Digital Marketing and Data Analytics. I love fashion, lifestyle, entertainment, social media, and photography! 
Eva Graef

Endicott