The Best Islands to Visit in the Caribbean

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

As someone who has visited the Caribbean occasionally for the past few years, here are some of the best islands I visited that make the perfect vacation for friends and family.

Aruba

Dip your toes in the crystal blue waters of Aruba and enjoy some quality relaxation time while watching the sunset.

St. Thomas

Notorious for its beautiful beaches and snorkeling spots, St. Thomas is the perfect place to kick back, relax, and discover new things.

Sint Maarten/Saint Martin

Fly in over Maho beach, located beside an airport runway, and explore the unique Dutch & French countries of Saint Martin.

Barbados

Home to famous musical artist, Rhianna, there are many fun things to do in Barbados from enjoying a day at the beach to exploring mystical crystal caves.

St. Kitts & Nevis

With its cloud-shrouded mountains and vibrant wildlife, St. Kitts & Nevis is the best place to embark on a new adventure.

Curaçao

Take a stroll through the colonial town of Willemstad and enjoy the vibrant architecture of the Dutch Caribbean island of Curaçao.

Meghann Haley

Endicott '22

I am a marketing communications major at Endicott College!
Endicott College HC Campus Correspondent, double majoring in International Business and Marketing!