This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.
The Comfy Blanket 

This oversized blanket is perfect for the winter. The name itself says it all. Wear this while writing a paper, or enjoying a hot cup of cocoa! 

Zipper Pocket Scrunchies 

These scrunchies are cute and practical. They are not like a typical scrunchie. They have a zipper so you can carry your cash or chapstick. 

Gel Nail Polish Starter Kit 

This kit is a perfect alternative to getting manicures at the salon. You can teach yourself a new hobby, while also saving money on your nails! 

Carpool Karaoke Mic 

This microphone can make for super funny TikTok videos to do with your friends. You can use this mic to order in the drive-thru to make for a quick laugh with your friends. 

For The Girls Game 

This game makes girls’ night in or girls’ night out super fun. This game contains truth or dare, never have I ever, and most likely to cards. This is a great way to learn more about your friends. 

Hi! My name is Liv. I am a marketing communications/advertising major. I love fashion and music. I also love spending time at the beach!