All Things the Bachelor: Where do the Girls Stand in Peter’s Heart?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and we’ve been thinking about everything roses for the last seven weeks due to the return of the nation’s favorite reality TV show, The Bachelor. Things have kicked off as Pilot Pete takes flight to find his future life partner. 

After last week’s two night spectacular and this week’s episode, we all can’t help but to question Peter’s intentions or where his heart lies with the women left. All things aside, here is where I see the remaining girls standing in Peter’s life.  

Madison and Peter are clearly all in together. I mean just look at the huge smile he gets when he sees her. The two seemed to really hit it off and get the clarification they needed when Madison opened her heart to Peter and he opened his to her on their last one-on-one in Peru. Things seem to be set for these two.

Hannah Ann has been another young beautiful girl that has caught Peter’s eye from the beginning. She has made it clear that she is ready to steal Peter’s heart and do whatever it takes to get there. But things seem to have gotten rocky after tears were shed and Hannah seems to be a little overwhelmed moving forward. Although, the list of reasons Hannah had written up seems to have caught Peter’s attention.

Kelsey had a rough start to her time on the show, however after many conversations with Peter things seem to be looking up. Kelsey seems mature and ready for the next step in their relationship, but is Peter? After riding ATVs through the countryside, these two really connected on a deep level and we see the endless love in their eyes!

Victoria F has had to dodge some bullets for sure especially with the confrontation with her ex Chase Rice. However, she isn’t letting that stop her from showing Peter her true self. Tears with Victoria keep on coming but she gives off that down for whatever, fun spirited vibe that we have to hope Peter is interested in all the tears aside. 

So who do you see stealing Peter’s heart in the end of this all? 

Clare Manning

Endicott '23

thanks for reading my work, xoxo
Endicott College HC Campus Correspondent, double majoring in International Business and Marketing!