All the Shows I’m Going Binge Watch After Finals Season: Netflix & Hulu

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

We know Finals can be a stressful time, but once they are done THEY ARE DONE! And of course this means you have to celebrate… by binging new favorite tv shows and movies. Here’s a few that I’m looking forwards to:

Shrill

Out since March 15 is the Hulu original by Elizabeth Banks (the women behind Pitch Perfect) and Lorne Michaels (the man behind SNL) starting Aidy Bryant. Shrill is about Annie a journalist who is looking to make some noise in her own life and the whole. That noise happens to be a bunch of plus size women celebrating themselves and their bodies. The fashion and overall aesthetic of the show is very on trend with Instagram right now, so I am just very excited about it.

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Part 2

We are getting full badass witch Sabrina in this second part of her dark baptism and I am here for it!! But crazy witch story lines is not enough, there is also a love triangle going to happen between Harvey and Nichols.

Tuca & Bertie

This is an animated series from the creators of Bojack Horseman starting Tiffany haddish and Ali Wong. It is about female friendship and just the anxieties of life and getting older.

Dead to Me

Starring Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini, Dead to Me is about two widows who befriend each other. But what Applegate’s character doesn’t know is the Darellini’s character has a serious and crazy past that gets the FBI and police involved with their lives.

I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson

From the trailer, this seems like maybe the most manic show on Netflix. It is a stretch shows with comedian Tim Robinson with help from SNL member’s The Lonely Island. There has been a lot of buzz about this on Twitter, so that’s why I am checking it out, but I am really interested to see how Netflix does for a comedy sketch show.

Street Food

Since the passing of Anthony Bourdain, I have been feeling an emptiness of a good food and culture show and this might be the replacement. This highlights the people, culture, and street food of Asia with beautiful cinematography. I know I am just going to be starving and jealous watching this show, but I want to watch so badly!!

Endicott College HC Campus Correspondent, double majoring in International Business and Marketing!