Kellyn Simpkin-Girl Scrolling Phone High Waisted Jeans Watch Curly Hair Cactus
Kellyn Simpkin / Her Campus
Culture > Digital

8 Inspiring Instagram Accounts to Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

It is common for me to get discouraged while scrolling through my Instagram feed. I see girls who look absolutely flawless in every single picture they post and old friends who are having the time of their lives at college. As a way to simultaneously “stay in the loop” and maintain a healthy level of self-confidence, I decided to follow some inspiring Instagram accounts. Listed below are all of my favorite accounts that are sure to add some positivity to your feed.

1. @quotesbychristie

I absolutely love the incredibly-thoughtful quotes that are posted on this page.

2. @wetheurban

This is an amazing account that succeeds at supporting inclusivity and self-love.

3. @IAMhayleykaye

This page shares reminders related to self-compassion.

4. @MORGAnharpernichols

I am obsessed with this account because it has the most beautiful digital artwork.

5. @theopeninvite

This account is unique for sharing empowering quotes on signs in public.

6. @SELFCAREISFOREVERYONE

I love how this account focuses on promoting self-care for those who are mentally struggling

7. @sophia.joan.short

The aesthetic posts on this account feature positive poems and quotes for girls of all ages.

8. @positvelypresent

The seasonal posts on this account are sure to brighten your feed and reassure you that everything will be okay.

Lauren Nielson

Endicott '25

Hello! My name is Lauren and I am the Editor in Chief and Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Endicott College. I hope you enjoy reading my articles!