5 Ways to stay focused after coming back from Thanksgiving Break:

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

1. Get back into your routine: If you were doing certain things daily before you left school, make sure to keep doing them! Whether it’s going to the gym, or going to the cafe to study, or even taking a daily nap it’s important to get yourself back into your routine.

Keep up good study habits: Don’t let yourself lose your study habits when you’re so close to the end of the semester! Be sure to work in a place that allows you to keep your focus, even if that means leaving your dorm and going to the library, or the cafe.

Keep yourself healthy: This time of year there are always bugs going around! Make sure you’re eating right and focusing on your health.

SLEEP! With finals coming up it is so important to get enough sleep, this allows your brain and body to retain information and recharge.

Don’t forget to have a little time for yourself: Studying is always important but you need to make sure that you give yourself time for self-care and “me-time.”