This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

5 Must Haves For Your Spring Wardrobe 

Spring is finally here! Although it’s still freezing cold here in Massachusetts, I’m dreaming of warm-weather days and cute spring outfits. Say goodbye to blizzards and “bomb cyclones” and hello to sunshine and a few April showers. And most of all, say hello to five of the most important pieces to elevate your spring wardrobe.

Neutral Sandals

Whether you rock them with a pair of jeans or a flowy dress, these are some of the most versatile shoes around. Choosing a versatile color, like tan, will ensure that you get tons of use out of them!

Maxi Dresses

The best thing about maxi dresses is their versatility! Throw on your maxi for a trip to the store, a night out, or even a romantic date. You truly can’t go wrong.

Button-Down Shirts

Since spring weather is so unpredictable, a nice long-sleeve shirt is crucial to keep you warm without making you too hot. You can make sure your shirt is fitted for a clean, professional look or go for an oversized shirt for a casual, lived-in look.

Slip-On Shoes

Second only to the perfect pair of sandals, slip-on sneakers are one of the most versatile shoes around. They can turn any t-shirt and jeans into an adorable casual outfit, and they’re comfortable, too.

Pastel Jewelry

Pastels bring life into the spring season, but don’t feel like you have to wear mint and blush tones in every outfit. Incorporate those gorgeous pastels in your jewelry and accessories instead! Go for some statement jewelry or opt for a simple set of stud earrings. The choice is yours.

That’s it, girls! Enjoy your spring and don’t be afraid to experiment with your wardrobe.

Taylor Wildrick

Endicott '20

Taylor Wildrick is a Marketing Communications major at Endicott College in Beverly, Ma. She loves teaching herself new hobbies that she'll probably never get around to finishing and reading marketing textbooks. She also loves all things fashion, beauty, and pop culture.
Eva Graef

Endicott